Journey of a Kite Journey of a Kite

nice jobb

thats a great piece.

at the beginning i see a kid running, then he throws it in the air.
however, isn't a kite graceful and calm?
sounds like its in comfortable wind storm.

also work on the crashes abit..its sounds abit too generic.

great work though!

jnry3 responds:

Hey thanks! ^_^

Yes, a kite is graceful. If you're a kid in a field, you'd probably run, energy-ablazing, into and around the field, happily watching your kite fly up the air. I guess you interpreted the loud parts of the track as "violence", as opposed to "energy" and "glorification". But yeah, not everyone would agree as to how I portrayed this thought. ^_^

Yeah... only have one crash, one ride, and a splash. I'm thinking of expanding my samples from a set of eight (bass drum, snare drum, 3 toms, splash, ride, crash) to a set of sixteen maybe to accomodate more cymbals.

Thanks for the review, the five and the ten. ^_^ Greatly appreciated!

Donut Lifts (Orch.Ver.) Donut Lifts (Orch.Ver.)

great work

great work!
very clean exposition.
i would love to hear what you can create with your imagination...

3R2 responds:

I have own original music , you can go check it

audiolized hell audiolized hell

nice job

i doubt anyone is laughing in hell.
but this effect is real nice.
you need less sweepers...what you can do is make the sweeper really sharp, but put in the background..as if its a long gnashing of teeth.
also you need to add some real screechs. like a real pain scream. some of them is abit droopy.

Earthbound-boy responds:

hehehe ok^^ thx for the rating! to the laughing. first i hadnĀ“t the imagination of the "hell" in the song. so i just wanted to make a disturbing music like maybe in the salad fingers series. i will try your methods in the future! pls review my other songs too if you have time!

NiDeCo - Electric Ending NiDeCo - Electric Ending

nice one

sounds cool,

but i was expecting drums to come in..
its like we're anticipating something to happen.

nice one

NiDeCo responds:

As I said, I was thinking of ending credits or something like that when I made this.
I wasn't expecting any drums :P

But thanks for teh review and the 9 ^^v
NDC

Kill Yourself to This Kill Yourself to This

well done

-watch the voice clipping.
-you need a stronger intro.
-i think the drums needs to come out abit more.
-well done neverthelesss
-care to provide lyrics?

X Kaliba - Why you mad (Pt.2) X Kaliba - Why you mad (Pt.2)

well done...

-watch out for the clipping in the vocals.
-heres a tip from a fellow hip-hop fan. you already know the effects of talking gun talk--straight fillers. use your creative imaginition and speak on a high level by insulting intelligence, or soommmeething else! etc etc.
-nevertheless, well done..i definately hear potential.
-i would like to do a collabo. whats good

Lejin responds:

There was no clippin this was straight through homeboy. If you want a collab gotta get in line or wait for Lejin to give the green light.

Chrono Trigger - Gato's Theme Chrono Trigger - Gato's Theme

hmmmmm

this could be a dope hiphop beat. hahaha. thats why its at 8.
send me a version without the claps and i'll remix it for you..hiphop style

DmNt responds:

The project file's currently on a PC I can't get to right now. So, no can do...maybe later though.

[djjakee]BassNSnare Collision [djjakee]BassNSnare Collision

hmmmm

sounds like an experiment.
but you didnt have to use newgrounds to upload the file. you could have just emailed it with the files associated with the program your using. which sounds like fruity loops.

jkrox4eva responds:

i cant save it. i use FL demo until i can get enough money to buy the real version.

DjSanryd-What anger feels like DjSanryd-What anger feels like

nice try.

the melody needs some change ups.
try creating some dynamic melody with the "bass" you got.
the kick could abit louder as well.
the build up is abit tiring as well. somewhat stressful for me to listen to.
nice try, nevertheless.

are you really a dj?

Sanryd responds:

Lol, no... not an actual DJ, i'd like that. I'm too busy being a normal person with a normal job. Not that being a dj is not a normal job.... well i lie, its not normal... it'd be cool if i could do that and have enough money and make the wife happy. Thanks for the advice for the song. I didn't really plan on it going anywhere... it is stressful to listen to, i thought it captured my mood at the time really well. I dont think this song is good to listen to when in a good mood, or in a bad mood needing to be in a good mood. :) Just a very specific kinda feel and song. But hey, maybe i'll come back to this one day and build on it with your suggestions. Thanks! check out my other songs... i think you'll like some of them.

BlkAce: ~Dream~ (DAC) BlkAce: ~Dream~ (DAC)

nice try

1st thoughts..

-The bell is OFF NOTE.
-clipping.
-some of the bells are off note again.

the thing about bells is that its a sharp sound, so although its a contrast from the ambience effect, the bells are still too loud in this. you might want to mix abit more. perhaps lower the volumn.
nice try nevertheless.

BlkAce responds:

i did notice the bells were a little off..but i didnt know what was the problem..at first i thought it was the volume but the volume was low..then i thought it was just my speakers or something..but i didn't know how to fix the bells that were a little off..

but thanks for reviewing and i'll try to do better on my next one